To celebrate its 25th Anniversary this powerful and stirring reinvention of the famous Riverdance is coming to Southend. Award winning music, thrilling energy and passion combined with classic Irish dancing.
This was the first show that Cannon every did as a Coach trip so very sentimental for us but it is also a ever popular show which you can enjoy to see again or for the first time. Please be aware, this is for a matinee performance.
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 11:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 11:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 11:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 11:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 11:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 11:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 11:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 12:00