First we go to Windsor for some Free Time to explore the shops or get something to eat.
For our Afternoon Tea Cruise we will depart from the Windsor Promenade and travel upstream past Windsor Racecourse before turning around and head downstream to see the famous views of Windsor Castle, then on to Romney Lock towards Old Windsor. Whilst sitting back and enjoying the fantastic views you will be served a delicious afternoon tea.
We will disembark around 4.00pm and have time for a final stroll before we depart for home at 5.00pm.
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 09:00
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:15
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:30
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:35
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:35
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:40
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:45