In residence at the Saatchi Gallery, which is on the King's Road in Chelsea, commemorates the 100th anniversary of the discory of Tutankhamun's tomb. The exhibition lets you explore the life of the King and the discovery that captivated the world, through more than 150 authentic pieces from the tomb - three times the quantity of previous exhibitions.
We have a timed entry of 2.30pm so have allowed for a stop in London to have a wander and get some lunch. The exact spot will depend on the weather but will be either: Covent Garden; Kings Cross; Knightsbridge or the Kings Road.
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 09:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:45
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 10:00