This is probably our most popular trip, possibly because it's a gorgeous day out in this charming Seaside Town on the Suffolk Heritage Coast. It is also their annual Fair on the Green Antiques Market.
So browse for deals, enjoy the delights of Southwold or just sit on the pier and stroll along the sea-front and watch everyone else.
A nice relaxing day.
We will depart for home at 5pm
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 08:00
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 08:05
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 08:05
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop ) - 08:10
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 08:15
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 08:20
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 08:30
- Ware High Street (Priory Bus Stop) - 08:45