Back this year, bigger and better than ever, the dockyard will have vintage sounds playing, from the Glenn Miller Orchestra UK and more. Experience life on the home front, air raid experiences, climb onboard a Second World War Destroyer, Spitfire aircraft display and an indoor vintage fair with traditional British foods across the site.
All this in addition to The Historice Dockyard's usual galleries and attractions, including three historic warships, you will be sure to find out why it is one of Britain's best!
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 08:45
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:00
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:05
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:15
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:25
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:30