Discover the suprising stories of the world's first socia network. Ride through the hidden tunnels and discover a unique peice of industrial heritage.
From interactive galleries to an immersive subterranean rail ride on the mail rail.
Before going to the Museum we will have some Free Time in the recently renovated Kings Cross area, which is full of shops & retaurants.
We depart the Postal Museum at 4.30pm.
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 09:30
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:45
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 10:00
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 10:05
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 10:05
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 10:10
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 10:15