Experience a Tour of the National Stud, a working thoroughbred stud farm and learn the history and purpose of the farm.
The tours include the superb stallion unit, with the opportunity to see the stallions in their paddocks or going about their daily work, as well as visiting various yards and paddocks where you can watch the mares grazing.
11.30am - National Stud Tour
1pm - Free time in Newmarket for lunch
2.30pm - National Heritage Centre
4.30pm - Leave to head home
£49 per person includes a tour of the National Stud, Entrance into the National Heritage Centre, Courier Service and Coach Transfers from our local pick up points.
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:45
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop ) - 09:55
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 10:00
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 10:05
- Ware High Street (Priory Bus Stop) - 10:15
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 10:30