This is a really lazy relaxing day and has proven to be extremely popular with our clients.
First we go to Guilford with ts beautiful cobbled streets, historic buildings and famous clock - here you have some Free time to wander, explore, get some lunch maybe. Around 1.15pm we transfer you to Godalming for a lovely 2 hours Horse Drawn Canal Boat Trip, complete with Afternoon Cream Tea.
We will depart for home around 4.30pm
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 08:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 08:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 08:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 08:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 08:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 08:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 08:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:00