We went to Hastings for the first time in 2015 and lots of clients asked us to do it again - so we are!
This year however, we thought we would go during the Seafood & Wine Festival so apart from all the delights of the three towns that make up Hastings you can visit the Festival....if you wish. We have bought you a ticket so its your choice whether you wish to indulge in tasting mouth-watering seafood and luscious wines.
Alternatively, you can stroll the promenade from the Old Town to the East, to the bustling contemporary Centre in the middle, then on to St Leonards to the West which features the new 'Portobello Road on Sea' offering a great collection of antique shops and vintage galleries.
Lots to see; Loads to do.
Departing Hastings at 5pm.
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 07:45
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 08:00
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 08:05
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 08:15
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 08:20
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 08:20
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 08:25
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 08:30