A nice lazy Sunday, day out on the Tendring Penninsula. We can drop you either in Clacton, Walton or Frinton and, if you fancy walking from one to the other, we will pick you up from any of the three towns.
Clacton - Seafront Gardens, Sandy Beaches, fun packes pier plus a bustling shopping area.
Walton - Traditional seaside towns, wonderful walks and, of course golden beaches.
Frinton - Peaceful and traditional with a long beach and a promenade with several hundred beach huts.
£29 per person includes courier service, and coach transfers from our usual pick up points.
We will depart at 5pm
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 08:45
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:00
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:05
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:10
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:25
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:30