Enjoy a summer day in the beautiful city of Paris.
Enjoy the sights, such as the Eiffel Tower or Montmartre; find a classic French bistro for lunch; visit the Louve or stroll in the Tuileries Garden. Perhaps a walk along the Champs-Elysees; enjoy the art in the Musee d'Orsay or cruise on the River Seine. There is so much to see ........it is difficult to choose !
We take you to Ebbsfleet to catch the 8.12am train to Paris, arriving at 11.17am. You then have the day at leisure to do as you want.
Plan to be back at the Garde du Nord by 6.15 to catch our 7.13pm train back to Ebbsfleet - arriving at 8.18pm. Our luxury Golden Boy coach will be there to transfer you back home.
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 05:00
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 05:15
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 05:20
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 05:30
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 05:35
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 05:35
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 05:40
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 05:45