This is one of the best known gardens in Kent and that is because the owners, the Barnham family, have created a wonderful 16 acre garden & parkland that is everyone's dream.
Beautiful to visit at anytime but the Bluebell season is spectacular with the added appeal of daffodils, camellias, wisteria and magnolia. We have been here before and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it.
We will enjoy a Guided Tour of the Garden followed by a delightful Cream Tea. On the way, if time allows, we will stop in Sevenoaks to stretch our legs with time to get a cup of coffee.
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 08:45
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:00
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:05
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:15
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:25
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:30