Once our country's 'best kept secret' today Bletchley is a heritage site and vibrant tourist attraction. You will be able to explore some of the iconic WW2 Codebreaking Huts and Blocks and marvel at the astonishing achievements of the Codebreakers whose work is said to have shortened the war by two years.
When we arrive one of the site's guides will get on the coach to brief you, everyone will be given a multi-media guide; then you are free to wander and explore.
There is a coffee shop and in Hut 4 there is a range of delicious hot and cold food.
We aim to arrive around 11:00am and depart at 4:30pm so plenty of time to enjoy a relaxing but informative visit.
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 08:45
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:00
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:05
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:15
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:25
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:30