One of the most fashionable days our you could wish for and quintessentially English.
Enjoy the fashion, atmosphere and the horse racing plus, of course the Royal Procession complete with all the pageantry. It is lovely experience, especially in the Queen Anne Enclosure [Grandstand]. We park in the nearest possible Coach Park and you can have a picnic by the coach however, you are not allowed to take picnics or drink into this Enclosure.
This price is for a Grandstand ticket!
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 09:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 10:00