We went to York a couple of years ago and it was thoroughly enjoyed. In fact, we are doing it again this year because so many people requested it.
The Christmas Market is not the biggest but still good but the rest of York is worth the visit anyway.....loads of shops, restaurants and places of interest.
The price includes Golden Boy coach from our usual points; Hotel accommodation at the Holiday Inn - which was Hotel 53 where we stayed before - plus a Cannon Tour Manager.
A nice pre-Christmas break !
- Double (Double Bed) - £219.00 Per Person
- Twin (Twin Bed) - £219.00 Per Person
- Single (Single Bed) - £279.00 Per Person
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 08:45
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:00
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:15
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:30