Newquay is Cornwall's premier holiday resort and boasts some of the finest coastlines & beaches in Europe and is Britain's surfing capital - in case you are feeling adventurous !
The town originates from the 15th Century and the town spreads along the cliff tops which stand behind eleven magnificent beaches.
Newquay offers some lovely walks, a picturesque harbour and lots of pubs & restaurants, including old smuggler haunts.
Run in association with Alfa Travel so a couple of excursions will be included.
- Single (Single Bed) - £259.00 Per Person
- Double (Double Bed) - £229.00 Per Person
- Twin (Twin Bed) - £229.00 Per Person
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 08:40
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:00
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:40