The Isle of Man is a place of rich history and tradition where you will hear stories of giants and faires, be captivated by ancient Viking ruins and ride an impressive network of heritage railways.The island’s capitol, Douglas, is the main hub for shopping and entertainment as well as the beginning of the Story of Mann trail which acts as your guide to the island’s heritage attractions. Around the island, Castletown has one of Europe’s best-preserved medieval castles - Castle Rushen, you can glimpse the world’s largest working waterwheel in Laxey or visit an impressive working harbour in Ramsey.
This family run property is just off Douglas’ central promenade, steps away from the bay and a short walk from the town centre. The hotel combines the style and elegance of a Victorian building with all the modern facilities expected of a good quality hotel.
Price includes luxury coach transfers to and from Luton, return flights from Luton, Bed and Breakfast, as well as a 3-day Explorer Go pass.
- Single (Single Bed) - £559.00 Per Person
- Double (Double Bed) - £459.00 Per Person
- Twin (Twin Bed) - £459.00 Per Person
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 10:00
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 10:15
- Ware High Street (Priory Bus Stop) - 10:30
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 10:45