An ideal way to visit this iconic part of Ireland, renown for the lush green landscapes, misty mountains, cultural traditions and friendly welcome given to visitors.
We stop overnight on this side of the Irish Sea on both the outbound and return journeys, leaving 4 nights in the Westlodge Hotel in Bantry. From there we have 2 Full Day Excursions, including Guided Tour of the Beara Peninsula and a visit to cork and Blarney Castle.....with a chance to 'kiss the Blarney stone'
- Single (Single Bed) - £819.00 Per Person
- Double (Double Bed) - £679.00 Per Person
- Twin (Twin Bed) - £679.00 Per Person
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:30
- Hertford (Dog & Whistle Pub) - 09:45
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 18:00