Developed as a seaside resort in the Georgian times Exmouth was once the most selected holiday destination and it still extremely popular today. Immaculate sands, lovely gardens, relaxing walks and a busy marina all make for a very pleasant English seaside holiday. Museums & pubs add to the attractions. A great short-break destination.
Excursions include: Sidmouth & Seaton; Teignmouth & Dawlish.
- Single (Single Bed) - £379.00 Per Person
- Double (Double Bed) - £349.00 Per Person
- Twin (Twin Bed) - £349.00 Per Person
- Double - Seaview (Seaview) - £369.00 Per Person
- Twin - Seaview (Seaview) - £369.00 Per Person
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 08:45
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:00
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:15
- Hertford (Dog & Whistle Pub) - 09:30