You will never forget the theatrical event that is Disney's internationally celebrated musical The Lion King.
Brilliantly reimagined by acclaimed director Julie Taymor, Disney's beloved film has been transformed into a spectacular stage production that explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba - the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to his destined role as King of the Pride-lands.
£75 includes; Royal Circle Seats, courier service and coach transfers from our local pick up points.
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 16:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 16:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 16:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 16:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 16:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 16:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 16:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 17:00