The King and I is coming to the London Palladium this year, starring the original Broadway stars. Based on Margaret Landon's 1944 novel, Rodgers and Hammerstein Tony-award winning musical is a dramatic, richly textured and ultimately uplifting tale of East versus West. Featuring the beloved classics "Getting to Know you," "Hello Young Lovers," "Shall we Dance," and "Something Wonderful."
£75 includes Luxury Coach Transfers from our local pick up points, and a Cannon Travel Tour Manager.
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 16:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 16:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 16:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 16:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 16:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 16:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 16:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 17:00