We thought it was time to see this show again - because it is a spectacular musical.
Now on its 32nd glorious year, The Phantom of the Opera continues to mesmerise and entrance audiences at Her Majesty's Theatre, London and around the world. Since opening in 1986 where it won the Olivier Award for Best Musical, the show features some of Lloyd Webber'smost memerable music alongside the original stunning set design, costumes and special effects.
£75.00 per person includes stall/ royal circle seating, courier service and coach transfers from our local pick up points.
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 16:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 16:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 16:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 16:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 16:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 16:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 16:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 17:00