Over 60 million people all around the world have fallen in love with the characters, the story and the music that make Mamma Mia the ultimate feel-good show!
Writer Cathering Johnson's sunny, funny tale unfolds on a Greek island paradise. On the eve of her wedding, a daughter's quest to discover the identity of her father brings 3 men from her mother's past back to the island they last visited 20 years ago.
The story-telling magic of ABBA's timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship.
£70.00 per person includes stall seating, courier service and coach transfers from our local pick up points.
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 16:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 16:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 16:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 16:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 16:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 16:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 16:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 17:00