By popular demand we are doing another visit to the Royal Albert Hall for this fantastic afternoon of popular classical works including: the 1812 Overture complete with Thundering Cannons & Indoor Fireworks.
Throw in the Hornpipe, Jerusalem and Land of Hope and Glory and you have a concert to remember.
As always we have great Stalls Seats. Concert starts at 3.00pm
£72.00 includes seats, coach transfers from our usual points and courier service.
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 12:00
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 12:15
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 12:20
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 12:30
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 12:35
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 12:35
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 12:40
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 12:45