This looks to be a very interesting trip....
The State Apartments are transformed with Festive Decorations on a Regency theme, to show how George IV celebrated Christmas at the Castle.
Beautifully decorated Nordmann Fir trees will be on display in St George's Hall and the Crimson Drawing Room.
A Multimedia Tour Guide will be included, and you can enter at any time. They recommend allowing two & half hours for the tour.
That will allow time to explore Windsor, to do some shopping or lunch perhaps.
£42.00 per person includes Castle Entrance; Courier Service and Coach Transfers from our usual points.
We will depart at 4.30pm.
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 09:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 10:00