The ever popular Waverley is back for our annual trip along the Thames.
First we take you to Tower Pier where we board this historic paddle steamer in tome to set sail at 10.00am Tower Bridge will open for us as we set for a leisureley ride along the Thames to Southend [perhaps a short stop at Gravesend en-route]. We arrive around 1.45pm and are dropped at the end of Southend Pier from where you can take a gentle stroll [remember the pier is a mile long] or take the train [ticket not included]
Then some free time in Southend to enjoy this bustling resort or get some fish and chips maybe.
The coach will collect you by the Pier at 5.00pm for the journey home.
£49.00 includes Waverley ticket; Courier Service; All coach transfers from our usual pick up points.
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 07:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 07:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 07:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 07:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 07:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 07:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 07:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 08:00