An opportunity to do our annual Paddle Steamer ride but with a difference...
On this trip we take you to Southend first for some Free Time; a wander along the front and some fish & chips maybe. We then board the Waverley Paddle Steamer for the return journey into London. The Waverley departs from the end of the Pier [ticket onto the pier is included]. It is a mile long, so a lovely stroll. There is a train if you prefer [ticket not included].
Leave Southend with the sun shining [we hope] and finish by sailing into London at night..past Canary Wharf and into the City, full of lights. It is a great way to see London.
We set sail from Southend at 3.15pm and arrive back at Tower Pier at 7.00pm where your coach will be waiting to bring you straight home.
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 10:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 10:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 10:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 10:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 10:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 10:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 10:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 11:00