Join us for a trip to The Shard for a panoramic view of London from the 68th, 69th & 72nd floors, then at your own leisure onto Borough Market and the South Bank.
The Shard - Fast becoming an iconic London landmark it is the tallest building in Western Europe and the view is located on the 68th floor and is almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London.
Borough Market - At your own leisure, explore London's most renowned food market with up to 70 stalls and stands providing exceptional range of British and International produce.
The South Bank - At your own leisure, explore The South Bank a dynamic area at the heart of London's cultural scene, lined with restaurants and historic pubs.
We will depart for home at 5pm.
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 08:45
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:00
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:05
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:15
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:25
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:30