Discover the surprising stories of the world's first social network. Ride through the hidden tunnels and discover a unique piece of industrial heritage.
From interactive galleries to an immersive subterranean rail ride on the mail rail.
Our timed entrance is from the 2.30pm.
We depart the Postal Museum at 5pm.
£39 includes entrance into the Postal Museum, Ride on the Mail Rail, Self Led Galleries Visit, courier service and coach transfers from our local pick up points.
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 09:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 10:00