Discover the surprising stories of the world's first social network. Ride through the hidden tunnels and discover a unique piece of industrial heritage.
From interactive galleries to an immersive subterranean rail ride on the mail rail
We depart the Postal Museum at 5pm.
£39 includes entrance into the Postal Museum, Ride on the Mail Rail, Self Led Galleries Visit, courier service and coach transfers from our local pick up points.
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 09:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 10:00