Back by popular demand !
St Albans Christmas Market is always worth a visit - more than 60 traditional wooden chalets outside the Cathedral and in the Vintry Garden. Plus, the usually array of market stalls, shops and restaurants.
So plenty to do, things to see and plenty of places to rest.....and less than an hour away.
We arrive around 11.00/11.30am and depart at 4.30pm
£25.00 includes coach transfers and courier services
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 09:45
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 10:00
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 10:05
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 10:15
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 10:20
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 10:20
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 10:25
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 10:30