To mark 100 years since the end of the First World War, this November an astonishing art installation will be created next to the ArcelorMittal Orbit. 72,396 shrouded figures, all made by one man will be laid on rows. Each figure represents a British serviceman killed at the Somme who has no known grave.
Pick-up times subject to change.
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 07:45
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 08:00
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 08:05
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 08:15
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 08:20
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 08:20
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 08:25
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 08:30