The Arboretum in Staffordshire was conceived as a living tribute to the war time generations of the 20th Century and as a gift to their memory for future generations to reflect upon and enjoy. It has now become the commemorative and emotional centre for many people and organisations who have served our country.
A Guided Tour is included
An amazing place to visit and set within glorious surroundings.
Depart for home at 5:00pm
£39.00 includes Guided Tour and coach transfers from our usual pick up points
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 07:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 07:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 07:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 07:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 07:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 07:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 07:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 08:00