Celebrate the life of Diana, Princess of Wales, in this major new dress exhibition at Kensington Palace.
Trace the evolution of the Princess's style, from the demure, romantic outfits of her first public appearances, to the glamour, elegance and confidence of her later life. Don't miss an extraordinary collection of garments, including the iconic velvet gown, famously worn at the White House when the Princess danced with John Travolta.
£42.00 includes, Admission into Kensington Palace and the Exhibit, Courier Service and Coach Transfers from our usual pick up points.
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 09:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 10:00