This is a really nice pre- Christmas Sunday treat!
After a successful visit last year we are repeating this charming experience. Come with us to Kew Gardens for a unique 'illuminations Walk', guided by snowflakes. The one mile glittering trail winds its way through the world famous botanic gardens in a magical after dark experience.
Wander between glowing waterside reflections, illuminated fountains and grand glasshouses all brought to life drenched in Christmas colour.
We arrive in good time for our 5.20pm timed entrance where you will have plenty of time to enjoy the walk [even stop for a drink maybe]. We will open the coach up at 7.30pm and head home around 8.00pm.
£39.00pp includes Kew Walk, Coach Transfers from our usual pick up points and Courier Service
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 15:15
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 15:30
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 15:35
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 15:45
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 15:50
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 15:50
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 15:55
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 16:00