The historic centre of Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk is transformed in November into the wonderful Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre with colourful stalls selling local produce and crafts. The Angel Hill area of Bury St Edmunds, with its recently crowned cathedral, medieval Abbey Gate and links with Charles Dickens is the ideal setting for a traditional Christmas Fayre.
£28 includes courier service and coach transfers from our local pick up points.
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:30
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:35
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:40
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:40
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:50
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:55
- Ware High Street (Priory Bus Stop) - 10:00