Enjoy a leisurely day out at Buckingham Palace and combine a visit to the State Rooms with a guided tour of the famous palace gardens.
The State Rooms at the heart of Buckingham Palace provide the setting for ceremonial occasions and official entertaining. Here, The Queen welcomes guests from all walks of life.
After the State Rooms there will be a Guided Highlights Tour of Gardens including, the beautiful Herbaceous Border, the wisteria clad summer house, the Rose Garden and the enormous Waterloo Vase and much more...
We will depart at 5pm.
£56.00 includes all of the above, Cannon Tour Manager & Coach Transfers.
- Hertford (Bus Terminal) - 08:45
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:00
- Roselands (Bus Stop) - 09:05
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:15
- Broxbourne (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Wormley (Bus Stop) - 09:20
- Turnford (Bus Stop) - 09:25
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:30