Tenby is a uniquely attractive resort. Its pastel coloured buildings, narrow cobbled streets, fortified medieval walls and shimmering bays give it a lovely atmosphere. The town boasts four beaches, beautiful gardens, an intriguing museum, and a collection of outstanding restaurants and welcoming pubs.
The harbour is one of the most photographed views in Wales, with its vibrant outdoor cafes, flotilla of boats and towering hill in the background.
- Single - Seaview (Seaview) - £393.00 Per Person
- Single (Single Bed) - £366.00 Per Person
- Double (Double Bed) - £339.00 Per Person
- Double - Seaview (Seaview) - £366.00 Per Person
- Twin (Twin Bed) - £339.00 Per Person
- Twin - Seaview (Seaview) - £366.00 Per Person
- Harlow (Bus Terminal) - 08:30
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 08:45
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:15
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:35