Tenby is a uniquely attractive resort with its pastel coloured buildings, narrow cobbled streets, fortified medieval walls and shimmering bays which give it a fantastic atmosphere. The town boasts four beaches, beautiful gardens, an intriguing museum, a leisure centre and a collection of outstanding restaurants and welcoming pubs.
The harbour is one of the most photographed views in Wales, with its vibrant outdoor cafes, flotilla of boats and towering hill in the background.
- Single (Single Bed) - £329.00 Per Person
- Double (Double Bed) - £329.00 Per Person
- Twin (Twin Bed) - £329.00 Per Person
- Harlow (Bus Terminal) - 08:30
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 08:45
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 09:00
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:15
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:35