A great time to visit the delightful island of Jersey. Apart from the its amazing diversity, breath-taking coastline, cosmopolitan harbour in St Helier and award winning attraction... we are visiting during the unique Tennerfest.
The Tennerfest is a food promotion that encourages local restaurants to create special, all -inclusive menus that provide the diner with a fixed amount, often £10.00 - hence the name! So apart from the delights of Jersey why not explore the different foods and restaurants on offer.
The Best Western Royal Hotel is the perfect choice for a place to stay near St. Helier. The hotel is a 5 to 10 minute walk of the central shopping area, and less than a mile away from the beach and harbour.
Price includes: Return Coach Transfers to the airport, Easyjet flights; Hotel [B&B]; local transfers; plus a Cannon Tour Manager - to ensure all runs smoothly.
In association with Premier Holidays.
- Single (Single Bed) - £439.00 Per Person
- Double (Double Bed) - £399.00 Per Person
- Twin (Twin Bed) - £399.00 Per Person
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 09:10
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:30
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:45
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 10:00