Exmouth is situated on the estuary of the River Exe and is Devon's oldest seaside resort. Today it offers a rich mixture of clean golden sand, colourful and well-kept gardens and a bustling harbourside.
Its two mile long promenade provides a range of activities suited to different tastes, ranging from boating, amusements and entertainment at the Exmouth Pavilion.
- Single (Single Bed) - £457.00 Per Person
- Double (Double Bed) - £419.00 Per Person
- Twin (Twin Bed) - £419.00 Per Person
- Twin - Seaview (Seaview) - £454.00 Per Person
- Cheshunt Old Pond (Bus Stop) - 09:00
- Hoddesdon (Clock Tower) - 09:20
- Hertford (Mill Road) - 09:35
- Ware High Street (Bus Stop) - 09:50
- Harlow (Bus Terminal) - 10:05